Friday, January 14, 2011

my latest accessory trend

 
I really find it convenient and chic to wear a cross-body bag instead of lounging around with a big purse. Whenever I am on the go or going to school, I like to put on a light bag that can also look chic and feminine. Big purses can be heavy and tiring to carry all the time...my latest trend are these over the body on-the-go bags! Perfect for traveling and running quick errands. I also love wristlets, great way to carry smaller items without having to dig through my purse...ugh so annoying!

2 comments:

  1. great post! im addicted to buying hand bags lol

    xoxo
    jocee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is very cool !
    Your blog is very creative :)
    Best regards,
    Amy

    Please check out and follow my channel :)
    All girl stalk about ... .

    ReplyDelete