Monday, January 31, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award




I was recently awarded this by Amy N! Thanks chic =)


GUIDELINES
1. Thank the person that gave u the award and link back to them in your post
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered new bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've recieved this reward(s)


7 things about me
1. I am a total fashion junkie
2. I am vietnamese =) and proud!
3. I love kpop and japanese/korean fashion!
4. I collect designer bags
5. I love taking pics and creating art with photoshop
6. I splurge on things I like =x
7. I have a shih tzu named Bella! 

and I tag anyone that recently just started their blog! just leave a comment below and post this award to your blog =) congrats!

2 comments:

  1. haha I slurge on things I like too...a little too often :) anyway it's cool that you got the Versatile Blogger Award. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    p.s. I'd really appreicate it if you could check out my blog sometime. I just started blogging a month ago and I'd like you to tell me what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear. i love the layout and theme of your blog. very chic and femme. the music adds a perfect touch. thx for the following =)

    ReplyDelete